Choose one of our excellent kiteboarding travel packages, you won’t have to spend your valuable time planning your kiteboarding holidays in Brazil and save money with our great offers. Some of the following kitesurfing packages includes accommodation, kitesurfing lessons, kite safaris, transportation and food (optional). Remember that you can take more hours kite lessons or more nights. We can set up a special kite surf package according your needs for the best kiteboarding vacations ever.
About The Spot of Icaraizinho de Amontada – Ceará
Icaraizinho is the nick name for the kitesurf spot at Icarai do Amontada. Icaraizinho is a remote authentic quite village, with strong wind. Two Kitesurf beaches at the ends of the bay. Kite conditions at the upwind side are flat shallow and some wave at the downwind kite beach. Icaraizinho is a must stoping spot in the kitesurfing downwind trip from Cumbuco to Jericoacoara.
The wind in this part of Northern Brazil is ridiculously reliable and counted as one of the most reliable wind spots in the world between June and January, with the period from September to December being especially strong. This is a great location for a Christmas and/or New Year kitesurf holiday; but please book early for this (at least 6 month ahead).
The wind blows and at 24-28 knots at season, and often go above 30 knots. Wind direction side shore to side onshore. The wind is lighter in the morning gets stronger and gustier in the afternoon.
Don’t worry, we organize your trip!
5 days Kitesurf All Inclusive Vacation Packages includes:
- 5 days of Accomodation in confortable wood bungalows with air-conditioner, jacuzzi, king size bed, minibar and privacy;
- Transfers in/out Fortaleza > Icaraizinho > Fortaleza (We can change, if you want to go to Jericoacoara, for example)
- Private service for Breakfast. Book the best time for your group
- 01 meal per day (lunch or Dinner, but you can choose 2 meals)
- 4 days of kitesurfing in different spots around Icaraizinho, every day. Patos Lagoon, Caetanos Beach and Lagoon, Icaraizinho Bay, Secret Spot, Guajiru Island and Aracatiaçu River.
- * Add kitesurf lessons or Photograph service optional
- * Insurance not included
- * Kitesurf equipment not included
Prices per people starts on 100 Euros per day for Bungalows Premium with 4 people.
The Kitesurf spot of Icaraizinho
We proudly offer quality service for your group. Check our website and views the details of the wood bungalows.
Include other brazilian kite spots
We can arrange and organize trips starting in Fortaleza (International Airport), including one or more spots in a tailor made expedition of your dreams.
Brazil has many famous spots, but you need assistance to choose the best one that fits your goals. Some places are more crowded, for example.
Brazilian kite spots near us
- Cumbuco (Cauípe Lagoon)
- Taíba (Waves and Lagoon)
- Ilha do Guajiru
- Preá / Jericoacoara
- Macapá (Piauí)
- Barra Grande