One of the most famous downwinds of Ceará to do a kitetrip. You will find different sea conditions, passing flat areas and waves. We will have a support car on our trip. Can be a buggy or a 4×4 hill or Mitsubishi.
- Day 1: departure in the morning from Cumbuco, passing by the port of Pecém, Taíba beach and ending the day at Paracuru beach. Distance 50Km by downwind
- Day 2: Leave Lagoinha Beach, passing Guajiru, Flecheiras and Mundaú beaches until arriving at Baleia beach. Distance 40Km by downwind.
- Day 3: Start at Baleia beach, passing deserted beaches with dunes, with good waves and lagoons on the way to arrive at Icaraizinho de Amontada. Distance 36Km by downwind.
- Day 4: It starts in Icaraizinho and it goes until the Island of Guajiru. Distance 35Km by downwind.
- Distance: about 160 km.
- Travel time: 4 days / 3 nights.
- Level of difficulty: advanced.
- What is included: transport of buggy or other vehicle (one way); Lodging in pousadas with breakfast and snacks during the trip (fruits, water and coconut water). Experienced guide during the whole trip. * Equipment available for rental on request.
- Price: R$ 2.400 per person (3 people) | R$ 2.000 per person (4+ people).