A challenge to any kitesurfer. This trip starts in Icaraizinho, passing through several lagoons, wind farms, secluded fishing villages, the paradisiac village of Jericoacoara, as well as other well-known kitespots such as Preá, Tatajuba and Praia do Maceió. We will have a support car on our trip.
- Day 1: Begin the trip in Island of Guajiru, passing through Espraiado, Arpoeiras, Aranaú, Barrinha, Preá with final stop at the access point of Jericoacoara. Distance 65Km by downwind.
- Day 2: Begin the trip in Island of Guajiru, passing through Espraiado, Arpoeiras, Aranaú, Barrinha, Preá with final stop at the access point of Jericoacoara. Distance 65Km by downwind.
- Day 3: Depart Jericoacoara after the sunset dune, continue to Tatajuba, Ilha do Amor, cross the mouth of the Coreaú river reaching the isolated Praia do Maceió. Distance 60Km by downwind.
- Day 4: We continue our trip from Praia do Maceió towards Bitupitá where we will pass by Barra dos Remédios and Pontal das Almas (border CE / PI), Cajueiro da Praia, concluding our adventure in the beautiful Barra Grande. Distance 70Km by downwind.
- Distance: about 245 km.
- Travel time: 4 days / 3 nights.
- Level of difficulty: advanced.
- What is included: transport of buggy or other vehicle (round trip); Lodging in pousadas with breakfast and intermediate snacks during the trip (fruits, water and coconut water). Experienced guide during the whole trip. * Equipment available for rental on request
- Price: R$ 3.200 per person (3 people) | R$ 2.900 per person (4+ people)